- meet at Milano Malpensa Airport.morning time to be advised
- Travel to Verona in the morning;
- Lunch in a traditional “trattoria” Veronese, where we taste the best dishes of the local cuisine, during our lunch we will meet Andrea, wine master, who will introduce us two spectacular wines from the region (Valpolicella DOC and Soave DOC).
- after lunch we will reach our agriturismo, a wonderful antique mansion outside Verona .
- inspection and description of the property;
- dinner: we will have the chance to taste the authentic flavours of the homemade cuisine of the agriturismo, all the ingredients are produced by our hosting family; true Locovore
We will spend our day in a beautiful Renaissance castle;
- visit to the beautiful mansion, with a stroll through its amazing frescoed rooms;
- cooking class and high class wine tasting: we will have the chance to taste Amarone della Valpolicella, known as one of the best wines in the world;
- lunch at the castle
- dinner at the agriturismo, with the farmers and grappa toast with them;
- Visit downtown Verona and Romeo and Juliet balcony;
- Aperitif with the original spritz (Verona is the birthplace of Spritz) in one of the oldest and elegant bar downtown.
- Tortellini lunch. Ready to taste one of the best tortellini restaurant in Italy?
- free shopping time;
- dinner at a local elegant old Osteria
- Spumante tasting: you’ll have the chance to meet Signora Teresa, a fascinating woman that runs one of the “Maison” of Italian spumante, we will have the chance to have an elegant tasting with their best spumante.
- light lunch in a local restaurant;
- free time to rest at the agriturismo;
- dinner in Enoteca;
- in the morning we will reach Asiago, the birthplace of one of the best Italian cheeses;
- visit to the Asiago cheese farm and Asiago tasting;
- light lunch in an autogrill. the Italian motorway restaurant, it’s quality is remarkable.
- we travel to Trento;& our next agriturismo
- typical Trentino dinner with “canederli” and Muller Thurgau wines;
- in the morning visit to Ferrari wineries. Ferrari is one of the best Italian champagne, well known all over the world, we will have the chance to toast with their best Ferrari spumante;
- Lunch downtown Trento in a typical trattoria;
- after lunch free time to rest at the agriturismo;
- special dinner at the agriturismo with cured meats (local speck) local wines and grappa;
- in the morning we visit San Daniele, the birthplace of prosciutto San Daniele;
- lunch at the agriturismo, the main protagonist will be the prosciutto!
- free time to rest;
- typical Friuli “polenta” dinner
- Visit to the Prosciutto farm with prosciutto tasting and production history;
- lunch in a local osteria, where you will have the chance to have an entire menu made with the best local artisanal prosciutto;
- visit to Adelia laboratory, ready for the best grappa chocolate handmade praline you ever tasted?
- light dinner at the agriturismo;
9th day: we travel to Udine, the city of one of the best Italian grappa.
- visit to the Grappa distillery;
- light lunch in downtown Udine with the best panino al prosciutto of the city;
- travel to Belluno, the dinner we’ll be free (without our assistance) at the restaurant of the hotel (but included);
- wel meet one of the masters of the Accademia Italiana del Cioccolato (Italian Chocolate Academy) and discuss the secrets of its delicious pralines;
- light lunch in a local trattoria,
- Travel to Merano, a beautiful city up in Tirolo (“the German part of Italy”, which is a mix between Italian and German traditions);
- the visit to Trentino Alto Adige will start with a typical dinner at the hotel;
- Our day will start with an exciting cooking class, our resident chef will teach us some of the best recipes of the South-Tirolese cuisine and of course, we will taste the dishes that we prepared
- In the afternoon free time to rest or wander
- Before dinner an aperitif in downtown Merano,
- Dinner in the best taverna in Merano;
- Visit an organic cheese farm up in the mountains;
- typical lunch with canederli, polenta and speck at the Rifugio, a traditional mountain refuge;
- free time to rest at the hotel
- traditional dinner in the “Stube”, the old style and most traditional dinner in Tirolo;
- We’ll spend our day in one of the most beautiful Medieval towns in Italy, the birthplace of latin poet Catullo.
- visit and wine tasting in a local winery, we will have the chance to taste the best Garda, Lugana and Benaco DOP wines.
Final dinner in an elegant restaurant of the town.
14th day: in the morning we will travel to Milano Malpensa airport where our tour finish’s and where we’ll say arrivederci.